Erox69 Ltd. (hereinafter “ we ,” “ us ” or “ our ”) operates the website https://Erox69.com/ (hereinafter “ Erox69 ”) and is the controller of the information collected or provided to via Erox69.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please see the “ Contact Information ” below for information on how to contact us.
- on Erox69 and your email communications with Erox69,
- through mobile applications that provide a dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and Erox69, or
The data we collect about you
We may collect different types of personal data about you, depending on whether you have chosen to create an account with us.
People who visit Erox69 without logging in or registering (“ unregistered users ”):
- Contact Information: We collect email address or any other information that you voluntarily provide to us at your direction for a specific feature, such as a contest or survey.
- Website activity data: We collect information about how you use Erox69, products and services and interact with our content and ads, including the pages you visit on Erox69, search history and the referring web page from which you came to Erox69. We collect operating system and browser information, the devices you use to access Erox69, and your time zone settings. We also collect online identifiers. Specifically, we collect Internet Protocol (IP) address information and set cookies as explained below in the section on cookies and automatic data collection technologies.
Persons who choose to create an account on Erox69 (” registered users “) and persons who choose to upgrade their account on Erox69 to an account so that they have access to the content found on Erox69 (” registered users “):
- We collect from registered users the same categories of information described above for non-registered users.
- Contact Information: We collect username or similar identifier and email address.
- Payment and merchant information: If you make a purchase, we collect payment card details and related information necessary to process your payment. We also collect details about payments to and from you and details of products and services you have purchased or received from us.
- User Submitted Personal Information: We collect information you submit to personalize your account or for a specific feature, for example, date of birth, age, gender, your interests, preferences, comments, survey responses, your preferences to receive marketing from us. , and our third parties, and your communication preferences, as well as any other information that you voluntarily provide to us at your direction for a specific function.
- User contributions, including audio/video information: We provide areas on Erox69 where you can post information about yourself and others, communicate with others, upload content (e.g. images, video files, etc.) and post comments or reviews of the content found on Erox69.
We may use your data to produce and share aggregated information that does not directly or indirectly identify you and is not associated with you. Such aggregate information is not personal information.
Erox69 is not directed to persons under the age of 18 or the applicable age of majority in the jurisdiction from which Erox69 is accessed (” minors “). We prohibit minors from using Erox69. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a minor who has provided us with personal information, please contact us at [email protected] to have that minor’s personal information deleted.
The sources from which we collect personal information
We collect personal information in the following ways:
- Directly from you: We collect the categories of information listed above directly from you.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As explained in the section below on Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies , we set cookies and other automatic techniques to collect website activity data when you visit Erox69 or other websites owned by our corporate group.
Purposes for which we use your personal information
We use personal information for the purposes described below.
- Provision of Services: We use identifiers, website activity data and, in addition, for registered users only, contact information and user contributions to present its content to you, including interactive features on Erox69.
- Content Personalization and Marketing (Unregistered Users and Registered Users Only): We use identifiers and contact information, website activity data, user-submitted personal information, and user contributions to analyze your use of or interest in content, Erox69’s products or products. services, in order to develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on Erox69.
- Analytics: We use identifiers and website activity data to determine whether Erox69 users are unique or if the same user is using Erox69 on multiple occasions and to monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, page views, demographic patterns.
- Functionality and Security: We may use any of the categories of data we collect to diagnose or troubleshoot technology problems, verify your payment information, and detect, prevent, and respond to actual or potential fraud, illegal activities, or intellectual property infringements.
- Enforcement: We may use any of the categories of data we collect to enforce our terms and conditions and to comply with our legal obligations.
Our legal bases under EU law
We have the following legal bases under EU law to process your personal data for the purposes described in the Purposes for which we use your personal information Section:
- We process personal data to provide the services, customer management, certain personalization of content (e.g. based on your preferences, favorites and selected ratings) and functionality and security because the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract. Specifically, it is necessary to provide the services or products you have requested or to provide Erox69 and the services in a manner consistent with our terms and conditions and any other contract you have with us.
- We process personal data to tailor advertising, marketing and analytics to our legitimate interests.
- We process personal data for functionality and security because it is necessary for our legitimate interests. In some cases, processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- We process personal information in specific circumstances where you have consented to such processing.
Disclosure of your personal information
We disclose personal information:
- To the Public: When you submit user contributions, including audio/video content, you are using Erox69 and the services to make that information public.
- Within our corporate group: We may disclose any of the categories of personal information to members of our corporate group (including affiliates and related entities) to the extent necessary for our purposes listed in the sections above.
- Service Providers: We disclose the categories of personal information we collect to our authorized service providers who perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include payment processing and order fulfillment, risk and fraud detection and mitigation, customer service, marketing and advertising, content personalization, analytics, security, hosting Erox69 or supporting Erox69 functionality. These service providers may have access to personal information necessary to perform their functions, but they are not permitted to share or use such information for other purposes.
- Legal Successors: We may disclose all categories of personal information we collect to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, acquisition or sale, or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy. , liquidation or similar procedure.
Cookies and automatic data collection technologies
As you browse and interact with Erox69, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect website activity data.
We currently use the following types of cookies, which are set by Erox69 domains or other domains we own or control:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies necessary for Erox69 to function. These include, for example, cookies that allow a user to log in to Erox69 and verify whether a user has permission to access a particular service or content.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies help us personalize and improve your online experience on Erox69. This type of cookie allows us to recognize you when you return to Erox69 and remember, for example, your choice of language.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of users and see how users use and explore Erox69. These cookies help us improve Erox69, for example by ensuring that all users can find what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting and advertising cookies: These cookies record a user’s visits to Erox69, the pages a user visits, and the links a user follows to allow us to make Erox69 more relevant to the user’s interests and to help us serve ads that may be of interest to you. the user. Targeting and advertising cookies are only used for non-registered users and registered users.
- Cookies can be session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires the moment you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies.
You can set your browser to reject all or some browser cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent. Please note that some parts of Erox69 may be inaccessible or not function properly if you disable or reject cookies.
Do Not Track: Our systems do not recognize browser “Do Not Track” signals.
Use of Google Analytics.We use Google as a service provider to collect and analyze information about how users use Erox69, including the collection of website activity data through first-party cookies set by our domains and third-party cookies set by Google. Because we enable IP anonymization for Google Analytics, Google will anonymize the last octet of a particular IP address and will not store your full IP address. Google will use the information only to provide Google Analytics services to us and will not use this information for other purposes. The data collected by Google Analytics may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States in accordance with EU-approved standard contractual clauses.
You can set your browser to reject all third-party cookies or to alert you when they are being sent.
Your choices about how we collect, use and disclose your personal information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
- You may choose not to provide us with certain personal information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain Erox69 features because such information may be required to register as a member; buy products or services; participate in a contest, promotion, survey or sweepstakes; ask a question; or initiate other transactions on Erox69.
- As explained in the Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies section, you can set your browser to reject some or all cookies. Additionally, you can opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.
- You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by using the opt-out link provided in our emails. If you are a Registered User, we may continue to send you other types of transactional and relationship email communications, such as emails about your account or orders, administrative notices, and surveys.
- You can use your account settings to delete your user contributions and audio/video information.
- You can also delete your account with us at any time. If you do this, you will no longer be able to access your profile. If you later choose to have an account with us, you will need to register for a new account as none of the information you previously provided or saved in your account will have been saved.
Your rights related to your personal information
You have certain rights regarding the personal information we collect, use or disclose that relates to you, including the right:
- receive information about the personal information we hold about you and how that personal information is used (right of access);
- correct inaccurate personal data concerning you (right to data rectification);
- delete/delete your personal information (right to deletion, “right to be forgotten”);
- receive the personal information provided by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit the personal information to another data controller (right to data portability)
- object to the use of your personal information where such use is based on our legitimate interests or public interests (right to object);
- in some cases, to restrict our use of your personal information (right to restriction of processing); and
- withdraw your consent at any time where our processing is based on consent.
You may exercise your right of access and deletion by emailing us at [email protected] to exercise your above rights in accordance with applicable legal requirements and limitations. If you are located in the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
Please note that unless you have created an account with us, we may not have enough information to identify you and therefore we may not be in a position to respond to your request. Additionally, in some cases, in order to properly verify your identity or your authorization to make the request, we may ask you for additional information.
Please note that some requests to delete certain personal information will require deletion of your user account, as the provision of user accounts is inextricably linked to the use of certain personal information (for example, your email address).
California Rights and Options
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) gives you certain rights regarding your personal information:
- Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose certain information about our collection of your personal information over the past 12 months, including the specific data we collected.
- Right to Request Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collect and maintain, subject to certain exceptions described in the CCPA.
- Right to non-discrimination in the exercise of your rights: We will not discriminate against you because you have exercised any of your rights under the CCPA.
To exercise the rights described above, please use the buttons at the bottom of this page or email us at [email protected] with the email subject “CCPA Request.” In any case, you will be required to provide the following information to verify your identity and allow us to locate your information in our systems: your username and email address that you used to create an account with us, as well as any other information that we may reasonably request. so we can verify your identity. We may ask you to verify that you have access to your account or the email account you used to register with us.
You may designate an agent to make a request by executing a power of attorney for that person to act on your behalf and providing that person with the information listed above to allow us to verify your identity and locate your information. Alternatively, you will need to directly confirm her identity with us using the methods described above, sign an authorization for the agent to act on her behalf, and provide us with confirmation that he has done so.
We disclose specific categories of personal information of California residents for our business purposes, as described in the section above titled Disclosure of Your Personal Information.
We do not sell the personal information of California residents.
Notice to Nevada Residents/Your Privacy Rights in Nevada
We do not exchange the personal information of Nevada residents for money with anyone to license or sell the personal information to other parties.
Transfers of your personal information to other countries
Where the laws of your country permit you to do so, by using Erox69, you consent to the transfer of the information we collect about you, including personal information, to other countries in which we, members of our corporate group (including subsidiaries and companies related). entities) or our service providers are located. When we transfer personal information to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or other regions with comprehensive data protection laws, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with applicable laws. Where applicable, our transfers outside the EEA are made in accordance with standard contractual clauses approved for use by the European Union.
Retention of personal information
We will only retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider several factors, including what personal data we are processing, the risk of harm from unauthorized disclosure, why we are processing your personal data, and whether we can achieve this result by other means without having to to process it.
Where permitted, we will also delete your personal information upon request, as explained above in the “Your rights regarding your personal information” section.
Third Party Links and Sites
You can also contact us at Address, City, Country Postal Code, Telephone: telephone number, Fax: fax machine number.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following email address: [email protected] .
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
In accordance with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation Law, effective May 25, 2018, Erox69 users can request a copy of their personal data and have it deleted by Erox69.